Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

There's the video. Sorry for the quality, for some reason, HD video upload to YouTube is disabled in iOS 5 beta. Also, had to exclude the mail forward due to it also being missing from iOS 5 beta but not really missing much. Hope you get an idea from this video.
    Sorry if it seems I'm bashing the touchpad but it ain't no iPad. I've had mine for about 2 weeks now, and while it does multi task better than an iPad there is not many good apps. You can't get netflix or HBO go plus no hulu plus. I also have Comcast but can't access there shows with the browser even though the TP supports mobile flash. If I only paid $99 for my TP it would be ok, but I paid $240 through amazon. For an extra $260 I could of had an ipad. My iphone does more than the TP as far as apps go. I guess I will wait till spring and get an iPad 3 or whatever they will call it. Hopefully I can sell my TP at that time and get some of my money back. I'm realistic and expect to only get about $120 to $150 back but that's ok. I know some people will say that the TP is better but for my needs the iPad is better. Thanks for letting me vent.
    inertia1 likes this.
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBellThunder View Post
    Sorry if it seems I'm bashing the touchpad but it ain't no iPad. I've had mine for about 2 weeks now, and while it does multi task better than an iPad there is not many good apps. You can't get netflix or HBO go plus no hulu plus. I also have Comcast but can't access there shows with the browser even though the TP supports mobile flash. If I only paid $99 for my TP it would be ok, but I paid $240 through amazon. For an extra $260 I could of had an ipad. My iphone does more than the TP as far as apps go. I guess I will wait till spring and get an iPad 3 or whatever they will call it. Hopefully I can sell my TP at that time and get some of my money back. I'm realistic and expect to only get about $120 to $150 back but that's ok. I know some people will say that the TP is better but for my needs the iPad is better. Thanks for letting me vent.
    Sorry to hear you're not happy with your TP, but you can remedy the apps problem by porting the Android system over. It will give you access to boot using either the original Webos or Android system. The android market has millions of apps and will play nicely on your TP. Granted the process is still in alpha stage, but it has been stable for me. On my android side I have about 20 apps, mostly games, books and widgets. I love webos, but I can see why the lack of apps can disappoint most. The TP is a great tablet and has a lot of potential, especially for modding and customizing.
    <thread moved>
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12