Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    I will give you my side... Friday June 24th (Evo 3D) was the day after two years that i left webOS and after four days, i have to say damn why the hell... (wait for it) ...did i stayed for so long know knowing everything else other there.

Now i'm not comparing old to new hardware, the Pre3 on the other hand to me is just like my old phone. Same design, but bigger. More horse power, front camera and tons of patches. I hated that app animation before an app opens up. Com'on. Another lack of basic zoom and no damn decent apps that are FREE!

Anyways, now to what i have missed about webOS. Gesture, hands down (I am still doing oh this phone) and card view. Everything else is better across that board. Apps are plentiful and opens in a snap. No bootleg apps like the Bank of America so called web app. HTC sense loving it.

Not telling anyway to switch but damn Android/HTC Sense/Hardware = Amen
    maybe thats one reason android is activating 500K units a day
    If this helped you hit thanks.
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kkhanmd View Post
    maybe thats one reason android is activating 500K units a day
    I got to say, back then i hated android for plain no reason... With HTC, updates are coming in left and right making my device run as smooth like butter. And to my surprise, i adjust to the virtual keyboard quite well and type as fast as before