Global Posts
    226 Global Posts
    I could buy her two iphone 4.
    Don't know how some girls are so stupid.

Asian Girl Offers Virginity For IPhone 4 | The Daily Feed | Minyanville.com

And you thought trading a kidney for an iPad was final.

Solidifying the notion that citizens of China would do just about anything for an Apple product, the Biznewschina reports that a Guangdong teenage girl is offering up her virginity in exchange for an iPhone 4.

Strange. You don't hear about that sorta thing with a BlackBerry.

Posting a message on Weibo -- a Chinese equivalent to Twitter -- the young lady confessed her desire for Apple's shiny device. Unfortunately, her father refuses to buy her one. So, rather than get a job or save up for an Android, she decided to give up her only worldly possession: her sexual purity. The girl posted a photo of herself alongside a message saying she's willing to sell her virginity to anyone with a couple hundred Yuan.

Hopefully, a parent or guardian tells her how important it is to wait before such a transaction takes place.

After all, the iPhone 5 launches in September.
    so the "product cycle" gets an all new meaning ;D
    white or black one?
    If this helped you hit thanks.
    what will she do when iPhone 5 launches?
    NOW iPhone has "Touch to Share", too!!

DAMMIT!!!!
    with the new notification features in iOS5, nothing will get interrupted.
    It would be more funny if no one actually took her up on the offer. That would tell you something about what kind of girl she is, if you know what I mean.
    Quote Originally Posted by rsanchez1 View Post
    It would be more funny if no one actually took her up on the offer. That would tell you something about what kind of girl she is, if you know what I mean.
    or maybe what kind of guy he is