1.    #1  
    Hi all,

At long last this story finally has an end.

take care,

Jay

Winklevosses Drop Facebook Fight, Keep Settlement
    By MIGUEL HELFT,June 22, 2011, 6:36 pm

Winklevosses Drop Facebook Fight, Keep Settlement - NYTimes.com

If there is ever a sequel to the hit movie “The Social Network,” it is not likely to be set in the stately chambers of the United States Supreme Court.

Tyler and Cameron Winklevoss and their partner Divya Narendra on Wednesday dropped their efforts to undo their rich settlement with Facebook, a move that probably put an end to a legal feud that has lasted seven years.

The Winklevosses, identical twins and Olympic rowers who claimed they, and not Mark Zuckerberg, came up with the original idea for Facebook, settled their case against the company in 2008, in a deal valued at $65 million. Since then, they have been trying, unsuccessfully, to undo the settlement on the grounds that Facebook cheated them and that they should have received more. Meanwhile the settlement’s value has soared to more than $200 million.
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    I am heart broken, they only got 200 million, how will they live, just sad!
    If this helped you hit thanks.
  3.    #3  
    Hi all, so sorry I accidental posted this and one other thread in the wrong section....off with my head! take care, Jay
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group