1.    #1  
    Hi all,

FYI. Please see the link.

Samsung Won't Get Peek at Unreleased iPhone: Ruling

By REUTERS,June 22, 2011

http://www.nytimes.com/reuters/2011/...gewanted=print

NEW YORK (Reuters) - A U.S. judge rejected Samsung's request for a peek at Apple's unreleased iPhone and iPad, which was brought in the course of high-stakes patent litigation between the two companies.

Apple sued Samsung in April, claiming Samsung's Galaxy line of smartphones and tablets infringe several patents and trademarks. Samsung counter-sued, asserting its own patents against Apple.

Late last month, Samsung filed a request for Apple to hand over the unreleased versions of the iPhone and iPad, saying it would be "highly relevant" to its defense. A judge had already ordered Samsung to produce similar materials for Apple, Samsung attorneys argued in court filings.
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group

iImagine Samsung as the pigeon.
    If this helped you hit thanks.
  3.    #3  
    hi,

LOL take care,

jay
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    What happened to I'll show you mine if you show me yours?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums