1.    #1  
    RIM Takeover Beckons Microsoft With Cheapest Multiple: Real M&A - Bloomberg

Adaptions and innovations of Apple and Google are crushing old established smartphone corps, as even big Nokia had to make a deal with MS.
    Global Posts
    272 Global Posts
    I hope microsoft dont end up buying RIM too .... Dell would be an interesting move though if RIM did sell up....
    Global Posts
    960 Global Posts
    from dell i can see, cuz like rim they are becoming irrelevant. but MS is was too busy with other acquisitions and there is no way they will spend 20-30 billion on rimm right now
    Want to help design and write an app?
    follow me at Twiiter @ijip
    THANKS~!!
    Global Posts
    272 Global Posts
    HP should buy RIM and force webOS onto their already excellent hardware thus holding all the enterprise mmwwahahahahahah
    Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mafu6 View Post
    HP should buy RIM and force webOS onto their already excellent hardware thus holding all the enterprise mmwwahahahahahah
    Which excellent hardware is that?
    Excellent hw? Whhhhaaaaaa.........????
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    Global Posts
    272 Global Posts
    Ok not so much total hardware but BB keyboards are a better build quality...

(dug a hole now trying to save myself)

Now i'm not saying HP should just buy RIM to use their keyboards because we (webOS users) have excellent phones :-) my MAJOR point was if HP did buy RIM the Corprate side of phones and ecosystems would probably make HP a HUDGE force !
    Looking at the similarities that the PlayBook has with WebOS, I think it makes more sense for HP to buy RIM now before it's too late. Come on HP! Do it!
    Poor RIM. Everyone is calling game over.

http://www.mobilecrunch.com/2011/06/...ure-done-here/

I can't see BB phones or OS surviving past RIM. Maybe BBM or their other software will survive, but the phones and OS are too antiquated to be useful.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums