Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I really can't imagine this being a game changer for Nokia. This is already a niche device. I'm pretty sure it will end up just like the N900. Nice hardware, niche OS, small but loyal community.
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnygewitter View Post
    I really can't imagine this being a game changer for Nokia. This is already a niche device. I'm pretty sure it will end up just like the N900. Nice hardware, niche OS, small but loyal community.
    Hmm, that reminds me of another OS.
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnygewitter View Post
    Just wait till we get this and The N8 with WP7 on it.
    VERY impressed by the software on there! The multitasking was impressive when swiping the video away. I like how they handle the swiping. Meego has really improved!

Also, the NFC to bluetooth connect to the speaker and headphones was fantastic!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rnp View Post
    My God, that's the best demo video I've ever seen. It successfully made me feel like my life would be as interesting as that, if only I would pick up this phone. Production values are through the roof and the music is intoxicating.

I mean, I like HP's new ads for webOS a lot, but this ... hot damn.
    webOS user since 20090606.
    If Android were just like this (and on this phone), this would be my new handset. WOW. (Unfortunately, Nokia has almost no apps for this phone/os)
    I have to say, after watching , I really like it. I might actually get one
    Global Posts
    226 Global Posts
    Seriously Nokia should have brought Palm it would have been a win win situation for both company.
    My first 3 phones were all Nokia and Nokia handset design are better than HTC and Samsung.
    Nokia battery life are better than Blackberry.
    Just think about it Nokia N9 with WebOS inside it, just one word to describe this "Awesome".
    Quote Originally Posted by KAPS View Post
    Seriously Nokia should have brought Palm it would have been a win win situation for both company.
    My first 3 phones were all Nokia and Nokia handset design are better than HTC and Samsung.
    Nokia battery life are better than Blackberry.
    Just think about it Nokia N9 with WebOS inside it, just one word to describe this "Awesome".
    After seeing MeeGo, I'd actually like to see a combo of webos and meego. I prefer WebOS' card handling, but I love the "live swiping" of meego. Also, love MeeGo's "close all" option for apps, but much prefer WebOS' notifications. I also would like webOS to have the swiping actionn from the side of the screen to move out of an app and through app pages.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12