1.    #1  
    Hi all,

FYI. Please see the link for the balance of this article.

Take care,

Jay

June 30: Judgment Day for Amazon's Kindle on Apple's App Store
    By Jason Perlow | June 16, 2011, 7:59pm PDT

June 30: Judgment Day for Amazon's Kindle on Apple's App Store | ZDNet

Time is running out for Amazon and other e-book sellers to comply with Apple’s demands to implement in-app purchases on the App Store by June 30, 2011.

June 30th, 2011 will be remembered as e-Book Judgment Day on Apple’s App Store.

Back in February, Apple changed a number of its rules concerning in-app purchases by content providers as well as for e-Book sellers. Essentially, if you provided a method for purchasing content outside of the application, you also had to include a native in-app purchase mechanism as well, so that Apple could get a 30 percent cut on each purchase.
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    Hey Jay,
    Could you please crosspost into the thread here and let us know if the article has any new info and if so, what new info it has?
    I would do so myself but am on a deadline.

http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...ent-terms.html

thanks!
  3.    #3  
    Hi

your wish is my command...I just posted it as you requested.

Take care,

Jay
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group