1.    #1  
    Motorola Mobility, Inc. - Media Center - Fact Sheets - Motorola PHOTON™ 4G Fact Sheet

What really impressed me it has 10 HOURS of talk time on CDMA!!! Holy Hell!

And its a true worldphone with wimax Sprint 4G... phone is a beast
    I think H/P is on right track with Veer, pre -3 and TP. The only things I would say is when they make one category of product a year, put the best possible specs in that instead of close to the best possible specs.
    If this helped you hit thanks.
    I hope it can be unlocked for AT&T or international GSM use, looking at the specs. That is a phone also worth signing a contract for. But we should wait for reviews. How many times have reviews revealed bugs and the like?
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Why do those icons look so plain and terrible? The hw is great (don't care for Android at all) but why the plain looking icons? Even the WebOS icons look better than that and that's not saying much.

Again, hw specs are great on this model.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    Motorola has always impressed me with their devices. With the Droid Pro, the XPRT, and now this, they have some really kick-*** phones. This was really impressive:

Bands/Modes

WiMAX 2.5, WCDMA 850/1900/2100, CDMA 800/1900, GSM 850/900/1900, CDMA EV-DO Release A, EDGE Class 12, GPRS Class 12
    So, it works on Sprint, Sprint's 4G, and it will work anywhere in the world on GSM/WCDMA, including the US. I don't think I've seen that before. This phone could work on any carrier anywhere, depending on how Motorola locks it down.
    Touchscreens are a fad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Achill3s View Post
    Why do those icons look so plain and terrible? The hw is great (don't care for Android at all) but why the plain looking icons? Even the WebOS icons look better than that and that's not saying much.

They look fine to me, especially on a spacious screen. Android icons do not look bad on 2.2 and up, unless it's a geek or small developer app.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Quote Originally Posted by Achill3s View Post

I hate the icons in Android as much as I hate the icons in webOS. They all look like they were done by a high school computer club. They are all either nerdy or bad cartoons.

In webOS you have to root and then learn how to design themes to customize your icons.

In Android you can just download icon packs to pick and choose to use in a launcher app like LauncherPro or a folder app like Folder Organizer. No rooting. Simple. Easy. Fun.

See my avatar.
    Aw come on, they aren't as horrible as you all make it sound! How much designing can you do for a tiny icon? Unless you want to slow down the phone with a graphic heavy icon.

One example. There are some cool icons that replace iOS icons if you jailbreak but the themes are often graphic heavy and the size of many cool themes is a little big. I'm not sure it's exactly a benefit to have the screen draw up graphic heavy icons, unless you have a high RAM phone maybe. But then what about battery drain? Wouldn't that have an impact too?