1.    #1  
    Hi all,

FYI. Please use the supplied link for the balance of thsi article.

Take care,

Jay

With Smartphone Games, Downtime Becomes a Pastime
    By SETH SCHIESEL, June 8, 2011

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/06/09/te...gewanted=print

All right, fess up, people. Have you never played a game on your cellphone? Really? Iím here to let you know you can come out of the closet now.

Itís O.K. if youíre, say, a middle-aged woman who harbors a secret obsession with mastering Angry Birds. I know there are a lot of you out there. Itís perfectly acceptable now if your co-workers or children find out. Or maybe youíre an office worker whose commute or lunch break simply isnít complete without a few (dozen) rounds of BrickBreaker. Oh yes, your numbers are legion.

Weíre pretty much all gamers now, and with all respect to Facebook and the Wii, the prime driver of gamingís new ubiquity is the proliferation of smartphones. Almost everyone takes a phone everywhere now, and almost all of those phones can run some decent games.
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    Angry Birds is the new Solitaire.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Orion Antares View Post
    Angry Birds is the new Solitaire.
    Hi, I don't play computer games....I don't have the eye hand coordination needed for computer or smartphone games....my right arm is somewhat disabled,(I am a VERY right handed), from a partially incomplete spinal fusion in my neck!

Take care,

Jay ,
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    Sudoku and Solitaire don't require much coordination.

I play AB, but I also like those 2.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!