1.    #1  
    Hi all

Well SONY won't like this one, but I'm not surprised....so many major firms have taken little care or was willing to spend even a small amount of money to nip lack of security in the bud years ago.

Please use the link for the entire article.

take care,

Jay

Sonyís Security Problems Could Take Years to Fix
    By NICK BILTONJune 6, 2011, 7:41 pm,

Itís been a tough couple of months for Sony. The companyís PlayStation Network was breached by hackers in late April and now several other units of the company have suffered broad security breaches.

In the last week alone, half a dozen Sony Web sites and servers, including some in the United States and Brazil, have been breached. On Monday a group of hackers calling themselves LulzSec posted proprietary Sony source code on file-sharing Web sites.

Although the members of LulzSec have gone after other organizations in the past, including Fox.com and PBS.org, the attacks against Sony have been unrelenting.
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    The link isn't posting.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Well, it was a nice run for PSN. I have to wonder, though, why their other target was Nintendo and not M$. Nintendo doesn't have a centralized gaming network (for better or worse), while M$ has xbox/windows live.

Maybe these script kiddies don't want anyone messing with their Halo/Gears of War/Call of Duty achievements...

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    I still don't think these are kids.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by The Phone Diva View Post
    I still don't think these are kids.
    Ditto! take care,

Jay
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group