Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    361 Global Posts
    Only saving grace is that it's coming in the fall! Hah, HP you've got time! Make the best of it -- seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by ieko View Post
    Only saving grace is that it's coming in the fall! Hah, HP you've got time! Make the best of it -- seriously.
    They went a little too overboard on copying features from all the other mobile OSes that they forgot that "coming months" was a bad webOS feature. >.>
    "fall" made me feel like a Pre user.
    Nice! cause i still have my 3gs and kinda happy with it for now. ios5 is gonna rock.

Quote Originally Posted by genearch View Post
    iOS 5 supports the 3GS..... that is huge.
    6 minutes in the quarter left and now it's icloud time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orion Antares View Post
    They went a little too overboard on copying features from all the other mobile OSes that they forgot that "coming months" was a bad webOS feature. >.>
    Except that when fall comes, the customers will be there.
    lol... if it were leo, i'd be concern. i would guess 'coming months' means... before even the pre3 comes out

Quote Originally Posted by Orion Antares View Post
    It's cute how Steve was able to make fun of themselves for how terrible MobileMe was.
    Global Posts
    361 Global Posts
    This is making me hope HP throws another 200 people just to work on webOS =/
    Well with icloud and apps being pushed from the cloud it would appear that it is check and mate.
    Quote Originally Posted by chekmate View Post
    Looks like less reason to jailbreak. Well done so far.
    Right now, only reason for me to have my iphone jailbreak is to have free tethering.
    I don't want to sound like that guy whose name escapes me but has this irrational hatred of RIM but iMessage is going to destroy RIM's business in the consumer sector.
    Global Posts
    361 Global Posts
    and they added backup in the cloud too...
    Global Posts
    530 Global Posts
    Backup & Restore from Cloud....
    Auto-backup backs up the camera roll and videos? Not sure I'd want that.
    Global Posts
    361 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by VCI_Cell View Post
    Auto-backup backs up the camera roll and videos? Not sure I'd want that.
    Haha -- "Now your girlfriend can see what you've been up to if you've forgot to delete it off your phone, or if you forgot to delete it before you connected to WiFi!"
    iOS 5 is a joke and I'm having fun trolling Apple ******* WIN!
    Global Posts
    226 Global Posts
    Now iMessage will destory BBM, this is the part I liked the most.
    Quote Originally Posted by chekmate View Post
    Other than cards multitasking which is just another way of viewing it, you have to wonder what else iOS is missing at this point.
    With the new iOS multitasking gestures, I have a sneaking suspicion we'll see something similar. I mean, Apple already tried doing a card-based form of Expose in an early iOS 4 beta.
    Wow. Seriously underwhelmed in the iOS5 announcement. Now they seem to be taking Android and Samsung functionality? Sure do miss the days when Apple was innovating.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast