Hi all,

Along with other issues RIMM has to deal with, such as falling stock prices, less than rave reviews on the Playbook &now loss of market share. Now their new smartphone model named "BOLD", which was supposed to launch in early May, is now set for Sept.

I have posted it in bold, (see the 4th paragraph I posted, (that one paragraph is posted out of order, however I posted it due to it's just another issue RIMM has on it's plate.

Please use the link for the balance of this article.

Take care,

Jay

RIM Loses More U.S. Market Share to Apple, Google

By REUTERS, June 3, 2011, (Reporting by Alastair Sharp in Toronto and Siddharth Cavale in Bangalore; Editing by Frank McGurty)

http://www.nytimes.com/reuters/2011/...gewanted=print

TORONTO (Reuters) - Research In Motion has given up more ground to Apple and Google in the hypercompetitive U.S. smartphone market, a report shows, while two brokerages cut their price targets for the BlackBerry maker on concerns it can no longer keep pace.

RIM's shares dropped on Friday after a research firm said the company's slice of the U.S. market for high-end mobile phones narrowed in the three months to April.

While Google's Android platform jumped to a 36.4 percent share and Apple's iPhone moved up to 26 percent, RIM fell to 25.7 percent from 30.4 percent in the previous quarter, according to the comScore report. The latest figures dropped RIM from second to third place.

RIM's new BlackBerry Bold, a touchscreen model announced for a "summer" launch in early May, won't reach stores until September, tech blog Boy Genius Report said, citing multiple unnamed sources.