Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    He said he didn't like the fact that you couldn't feel the virtual keyboard, no matter what app used. Doesn't the Evo Shift and Epic 4G have a physical keyboard? And LED notification on Evo Shift(not sure about Epic)? Is it possible to make an exchange?
    I don't think the OP(actually I may be thinking more of Poppeye) is completely happy with what he got, but maybe one of those other models are better for him.

As for me, I'm going to check out those card apps you mentioned, lol.

Bad news. I'm not really sure I liked any of those apps over the built in "card" manager.
    Maybe I need to test fully first, but they just didn't appeal to me.
    Last edited by The Phone Diva; 05/31/2011 at 09:44 PM.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    The EPIC's LED does blink for notifications, but it is very small so not terribly easy to see.
    Even if you have an LED, the apps have to be coded to blink on notifications. A lot of apps provide for a blink on notifications settings. Some apps don't.
    Quote Originally Posted by slbailey1 View Post
    Even if you have an LED, the apps have to be coded to blink on notifications. A lot of apps provide for a blink on notifications settings. Some apps don't.
    Every email, text, calendar, and Facebook app I know of can provide a notification message, LED, and vibration.

What apps don't provide an LED notification? (that should provide a notification)
    Last edited by milominderbinder; 05/31/2011 at 06:52 PM.
    Weak, son. I let my launch day pre die...and then 6 more after it. I went through 7 Pre's on Sprint, did the frankenPre2 on Sprint, moved to ATT and got the HPre3 and THEN finally moved to the Galaxy Nexus when Matias Duarte had enough time at Google to let his webOS influence into the OS. DEDICATION.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12