1.    #1  
    Hi all,

I just wanted to mention the following.

Amazon has already mentioned that they will be supporting library books on the Kindle. Apparently there are at least two library systems:

1. Overdrive, the most widely accepted library ebook format & that's before Kindle started accepting overdrive, which certainly makes far more popular.

and

2. Bookmyne, which is accepted by less brands of ebook users so naturally the library sytem in my county selected Bookmyne over Overdrive!

However Amazon they just emailed me that they will be using the OVERDRIVE format only.

Take care,

Jay
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    It would be great to see Overdrive on webOS!
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by katefields View Post
    It would be great to see Overdrive on webOS!
    HI,

Ditto x 1 million.

Take care,

Jay
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group