Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    You need a program to see which apps are running continuously and their info. Something is taking up too much RAM and CPU, I think.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mhunterjr View Post
    I appreciate the help, but I've been there. I don't have these problems all the time, but when they do arrive, its pretty frustrating. ...
    Quote Originally Posted by VCI_Cell View Post
    ...I've been there and back with the Evo - have done a wipe and a restore to stock twice...
    You both have excellent hardware that just rocks.

My EVO is frighteningly fast compared to anything I can do on my 1GHz Pre. My son's Epic is even faster. Never a crash, never a lag on either. I can't find anyone on Android Central with your problems.

As incredible as this sounds, I think that you have the one EVO lemon and Epic lemon.

The odds of you both ending up in the same thread at PC is like being hit by lightning and eaten by a shark at the same time.

My thought for both of you would be to call Sprint and report your problem and demand new hardware. Demand to escalate the problem to a supervisor if they won't replace.

Don't take no for an answer. No one else is putting up with what you have gone through. No one ever should.
    I still say first take an inventory of apps. Conflicting or rogue RAM heavy apps can mess up a phone and once removed, the phone is fine again.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234