1.    #1  
    Hi all,

FYI. Please see the link for the balance of this article.

Take care,

Jay

Hands-on with the HTC Flyer; the magic Evernote tablet
    By Matthew Miller | May 23, 2011, 2:39am PDT

Hands-on with the HTC Flyer; the magic Evernote tablet | ZDNet

I honestly didnít give much consideration to the HTC Flyer when I heard it was going to be the first HTC Android tablet. I had my Samsung Galaxy Tab and an iPad at the time and thought it was just another tablet. I was wrong and after using the evaluation model for just a couple of hours on Friday I went to Best Buy as soon as they opened on Saturday and purchased my own HTC Flyer. I posted some initial thoughts on how to use it Sunday and wanted to get more of my thoughts out there for you all to view as you consider this device and what it has to offer.

James posted some quick thoughts on Friday and I read on Twitter about others picking up the Flyer as well. I have an extensive image gallery that includes photos and screenshots, along with a video walk through and detailed written thoughts about my experiences so far. The more time I spend with the HTC Flyer the more impressed I am about all that HTC was able to pack into such a nice device.
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    The Evernote functionality sounds great. Evernote has been such a disappointment on my Pre minus.

Does anybody know if there will be any interaction between the Flyer and the EVO 3D?

I am so torn about getting the EVO 3D vs. waiting to see if the Pre3 ever is available on Sprint. I want to know if the HP touchpad will have strong Evernote functionality like the Flyer or if it will stink as bad as the Pre minus version.
    Thanks for not giving up pointing us to some news. I read all your posts and want at least say thanks once ;-)
  4. cgk
    Global Posts
    9,556 Global Posts
    This is now $99 in best buy... if I lived in the US, I'd be getting one for evernote alone...
    Quote Originally Posted by CGK View Post
    This is now $99 in best buy... if I lived in the US, I'd be getting one for evernote alone...
    nope. $99 was a mistake and the store will not honor it.
    James posted some quick thoughts on Friday and I read on Twitter about others picking up the Flyer as well. I have an extensive image gallery that includes photos and screenshots, along with a video walk through and detailed written thoughts about my experiences so far. The more time I spend with the HTC Flyer the more impressed I am about all that HTC was able to pack into such a nice device.