Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Unclevanya View Post

There is another choice - the other choice is Blackberry.
    Any particular reason you prefer iPhone over BB? I would think the BB would be less of a shock. As ridiculous and inefficient as having to pay for and run a separate BES is in addition to an Exchange server... if your IT dept has already made that decision, I'd pick BB over iOS.
    Touchscreens are a fad.
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by Syndil View Post
    Any particular reason you prefer iPhone over BB? I would think the BB would be less of a shock. As ridiculous and inefficient as having to pay for and run a separate BES is in addition to an Exchange server... if your IT dept has already made that decision, I'd pick BB over iOS.
    There are a few apps that are iPhone specific that I will need in my workgroup. These are things I might be able to live without but they are things that would help. Three other members of the workgroup have switched from BB to iPhone and claim a big improvement. (in addition to access to the apps that I mentioned).

BES was a great solution for its time. It was (and is) a good model for securing these devices across a large enterprise.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12