Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Weaser999 View Post
    Well if you want to look at reality.. then lets compare how many times Xbox Live has been hacked in comparison to Playstation Network. Or did M$ bribe the hackers too?
    Who do you think finds all the bugs for them BEFORE they get hacked?
    Quote Originally Posted by Weaser999 View Post
    Well if you want to look at reality.. then lets compare how many times Xbox Live has been hacked in comparison to Playstation Network. Or did M$ bribe the hackers too?
    no system is perfect, but Microsoft like almost every other company out there with the exception of sony, properly protected it's consumer's information.

I'm a ps3 owner, and i'm angry. There's a reason Visa, and master card haven't been hacked yet (much more money, but properly secured). When it happened at first, I didn't mind too much because I knew no system was perfect, but what annoyed the living (insert hot place) out of me, is the reports regarding Sony's security system. It was seriously flawed.

Sony's gonna loose some potential sales, even though it might hurt game development (ps3 is my only console), a part of me hopes them the worst of luck, so that consumer reaction against Sony goes so bad, that no other company ever dares to consider to even joke about not making the protection of consumer information a top priority.
    More scary stuff for you. I think the Japan hack is unconfirmed but this is getting out of hand. Did those hackers get the entire "keys to the servers"??

Report: Sony Music Japan, Sony Ericsson hacked | InSecurity Complex - CNET News
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
  4.    #24  
    Hi all,

It looks as if Sony will be up and running soon....what a mess they have on their hands.

Please see the link for the balance of the article.

take care,

Jay

Sony promises PlayStation Store by end of month
    By Peter Cohen | May 25, 2011, 5:30am PDT

Sony promises PlayStation Store by end of month | ZDNet

Looks like the PlayStation Store is coming back online in the next few days, even though it wasn’t up on Tuesday, as some prior indications suggested it might be.
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
  5.    #25  
    Hi all,

After reading this article, I realize that SONY is in bigger trouble than I thought....

Please see the link for the balance of the article.

Take care,

Jay

Sony Chief Still in Search of a Turnaround
    By HIROKO TABUCHI and BROOKS BARNES, May 26, 2011

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/05/27/bu...gewanted=print

TOKYO — In Sony’s 1993 comedy “Groundhog Day,” Bill Murray finds himself reliving the same dreary course of events, day after day.

It is as good an analogy as any to Howard Stringer’s stint as chief executive of Sony, the electronics and entertainment giant: upswing, stumble, repeat.

Six years after taking the helm of Sony in a surprise appointment, Mr. Stringer has yet to show much more than a glimmer of a turnaround at the troubled company he inherited.
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12