1.    #1  
    Hi all,

FYI. Please see the link for the entire article.

Take care,

Jay

Remember That iPad Wi-Fi Bug? It's Back...and Affecting iPhones, Too

By SARAH PEREZ of ReadWriteWeb 05/12/2011

Remember That iPad Wi-Fi Bug? It's Back...and Affecting iPhones, Too - NYTimes.com

A little over a year ago, some new iPad owners found they were having issues with the device's Wi-Fi connection. Signals were weak, or worse, dropped altogether. The only solution at the time, before Apple released a fix, was to disable and re-enable the Wi-Fi connection.

Now, that same problem has returned, and this time, other iOS devices are affected, too, including the iPhone and the iPod Touch.

Issues After 4.3.3 Upgrade

After updating my iPad to iOS version 4.3.3, I discovered this problem had again resurfaced, but it was even worse than before. My connection wouldn't just drop after the iPad went to sleep, as it had in the past, it would lose the connection when I was actively using the device, even while surfing the Web.
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    My iPad from work has this, yup, yup. It keeps asking for a WiFi password. Super annoying.
    My shiny new TouchPad apps: Scientific RPN Calculator HD - Screamager HD
  3.    #3  
    Hi all,

In a way it's amazing there aren't more issues like this. After all when using a Mac, a Win PC, on Ipad etc...think how many programs are operating at the same time...it is difficult to foresee any complications of all of these programs running at the same time. Plus having to send info wirelessly to your device.

take care,

Jay
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovedessert View Post
    Hi all,

FYI. Please see the link for the entire article.

Take care,

Jay

Remember That iPad 3G Bug? It's Back...and Affecting iPhones, Too
    Just taking some indecent liberties with your post. I hope you don't mind.

Truly, I've never had a wifi problem but the reported 3G problems are another story. They are very real in my case.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMarco View Post
    My iPad from work has this, yup, yup. It keeps asking for a WiFi password. Super annoying.
    What kind of wifi password issue? As in it disconnects from a known access point and asks for its password, even after you have previously connected?
    My iPod touch started have the stalled WiFi bug again after updating to 4.3.3.

Quote Originally Posted by ilovedessert View Post
    Hi all,

In a way it's amazing there aren't more issues like this. After all when using a Mac, a Win PC, on Ipad etc...think how many programs are operating at the same time...it is difficult to foresee any complications of all of these programs running at the same time. Plus having to send info wirelessly to your device.

take care,

Jay
    Only issues I have with Apple relating to this are that they don't release patches and instead force you to re-download the whole firmware to update and with their poor performance with that iP4 antenna issue both in QA and in handling it.
    You all are making me reconsider updating my iPad to 4.3.3

Hopefully that gets fixed. I did have some connection problems with my iPad at home when I first got it, but I realized it worked perfectly fine everywhere else, so my solution was to replace my 8 year old router and that did it.
    Quote Originally Posted by finngirl View Post
    You all are making me reconsider updating my iPad to 4.3.3

Hopefully that gets fixed. I did have some connection problems with my iPad at home when I first got it, but I realized it worked perfectly fine everywhere else, so my solution was to replace my 8 year old router and that did it.
    I updated the other day and haven't experienced any issues.
    There are no issues on my end with 4.3.3. and wifi either. At least not with my home router. But am I the only one here with 3G problems? My iPhone 4 loads way too slow in certain spots, but the spots aren't that far from each other. They're in the same apartment!! Outdoors I have better luck though. Maybe it's my building's construction materials.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!