Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Well....if i noticed one thing from watching the keynote.....Android sure has enthusiasm about its future.
    I honestly havent felt "excited" about webos in quite a while :-/
    Motorola i710 > Motorola i760 > Samsung M520 > Palm Pre
    and so Google's evil plan for world domination begins.
    Quote Originally Posted by mofishmgr View Post
    Yes, but i can see why everyone goes to android. They keep adding new features, updates. Webos is just now catching up with ios and android. VPN? My friends had that on their android and iphones back a year and a half ago. I was the only one who couldnt connect to the VPN.

One example of seemless connectivity is how they describe how you can buy books and now movie rentals, and then use them across any phone since they are linked to the google account.
    Maybe HP is coming out with something like this? IDK

HP is trying to have synergy be like that, but right now, all we have is a clumsy way of linking facebook contacts (unable to delete certain ppl....at least on webos 1.4.5). Honestly, android is starting to appeal to me since they seem to be firing out new features in ever release. HP will be releasing Touch to share.....eh.....not really interested personally. Cards were cool when they first came out....but id much rather go with widgets and homescreens and what not that i can mess around with and change (I LOVE having choice....and for those who say, oh but you got cards.....well forcing me to use just cards is just as bad as apple TELLING ppl to use a grid of icons)
    Motorola i710 > Motorola i760 > Samsung M520 > Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by mofishmgr View Post
    Yep. Honestly, giving Google access to everything in my home creeps me out a little bit.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12