Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
  1.    #1  
    So should I get my Sexus S that also happens to have WIMAX (Pre3 wont) and install this app for my multitasking needs?

If wimax and other things not featured on the pre 3 are important to you, go for it.
    Yes, yes you should.
    Sweet!
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    I could never get this to work properly on my phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by koolkid09 View Post
    I could never get this to work properly on my phone.
    I'm gonna see how it works on my HD2...
  7.    #7  
    It should work awesome for the nexus S b/c it is stock andriod with no skins on it
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    I'm gonna see how it works on my HD2...
    Never mind I got it working. It's crazy what reading the directions can do for you...
    i had one for my epic and it was trash. i'm going to try this one out. I just got a wave launcher today. If HP wont give me new webOS phone, i guess i'll have to turn my Android into one.

update: runs like crap on my epic. I SWEAR! all this horsepower for nothing! apparently rooting my device will get me more mileage, but i aint got time for all that right now.
    Last edited by Mhunterjr; 05/08/2011 at 05:44 PM.
    Its alright. Needs work though. There is a delay for me when I press the home button to go to the center of my home screens. And I think they should allow for you to hold the home button down to activate the task manager (itching thumb one not the old one)

Edit: Got some images from my phone.

Sent from my EVO Shift 4G powered by CM7
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by koolkid09; 05/08/2011 at 06:03 PM.
    This is my first time using my HD2 since I got my Pre2. Damn! I forgot how much I love this phone!

About to install Itching Thumb and that wave launcher app.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    This is my first time using my HD2 since I got my Pre2. Damn! I forgot how much I love this phone!

About to install Itching Thumb and that wave launcher app.
    i mentioned it earlier in another post, if you use the amazon appstore for android, you can get the wave launcher app for free. TODAY ONLY
    Its alright. Needs work though. There is a delay for me when I press the home button to go to the center of my home screens. And I think they allow for you to hold the home button down to activate the task manager (itching thumb one not the old one)

i'm assuming your device is rooted, i couldn't get the high quality previews.
    Its alright. Needs work though. There is a delay for me when I press the home button to go to the center of my home screens. And I think they allow for you to hold the home button down to activate the task manager (itching thumb one not the old one)

There's a little delay when hitting the button to go back to the homescreen for me too. Also a little delay when opening up my launcher. Not too bad tho. I'm really liking this app so far!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mhunterjr View Post
    i'm assuming your device is rooted, i couldn't get the high quality previews.
    Yep. I need Stock Android... I crave it. Sense and other skins make me want to barf...
    Wow that looks really great! Definitely gonna install this app when I make the switch from the Pre in early July. Hopefully that Galaxy S II is out by then.
    Screenshot. Looks and works great!

just ordered my nexus s 4g online today. I'm excited to finally have something new and I'm glad there are other multitasking options to kind of mimic webos.

launcher pro is cool too.

it's such a shame. I really waited it out for a new webos device. Hope to return someday.
    I was looking for this today but I dont think its in the app market anymore. I was wanting this because I still love webOS multitasking. Too bad they didnt make it a swipe up action to go into it.
    Back to webOS with my new Touchpad!!!
    Check Out My TouchPad Theme "Paint It Black" http://forums.webosnation.com/webos-...iew-black.html
    Caduceus likes this.
    Yeah, I can't find this app anymore either... If anyone knows how to get it please let me know...
    Treo 180 (T-Mo) --> Treo 600 (T-Mo) --> Treo 180 (T-Mo) --> Treo 650 (T-Mo) --> Treo 650 NC (Cing) --> Treo 680 (Cing) --> Pre (Sprint)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast