Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Global Posts
    717 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    Moto-RaZR was a runaway hit, and it didn't have a standard headset port. Blackberry Perl, too.

This is such a non-issue until people have had a month or two to carry the actual phone and try it.

just sayin
    I agree with the non-issue part. The phone does have a STANDARD 3.5mm headset port, and a STANDARD USB port, so when you crash at your friend's house, his cables WILL work. You just have to remember the innovative magnetic adapter.

It's getting tiring hearing obvious detractors of webOS belittling an excellent phone they obviously will NEVER put their hands on much less try.

My guess is if HP made a phone tomorrow, with a 6-core processor, 40GB RAM, 1 TB storage, with every single conceivable I/O port, 3D capable HD cameras back and front, BEATS Stereo sound with woofer built in, that morphed in your hands to whatever conceivable shape and size you have preference for, they'd still find something to criticise.

I wish we could create a sub-forum just for them to rant in at each other.
    I know, I know, without criticism we can't improve.
    NNJ
    Nappy said it, times have changed. Standard ports are now built in and you no longer need stupid adapters. I'm mainly thinking of the headset jack, but phones generally also have a charging port built in. An adapter for a simple charging port is worse than needing one for the headset jack as far as I'm concerned. The headset jack can be considered a luxury but charging port definitely is not. But even dumphones have a standard headset jack built in these days.
    Last edited by The Phone Diva; 05/08/2011 at 04:38 PM.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Global Posts
    717 Global Posts
    ...sigh...
    NNJ
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123