1.    #1  
    You can tell the tablet market is heating up when Apple is churning out new commercials every couple of weeks.

Global Posts
    344 Global Posts
    Apple runs some great ads. They do this anytime a new challenger enters the marketplace and RIM just launched. I think we'll see the biggest push when TouchPad launches.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulairi View Post
    Apple runs some great ads. They do this anytime a new challenger enters the marketplace and RIM just launched. I think we'll see the biggest push when TouchPad launches.
    Good point. I suspect iOS 5 and the TouchPad will launch right around the same time; will be interesting to see what Apple comes up with then (and HP too).
    better than ads with celebrities... like Manny Pacquiao?

They dont show anyone actually using the device... but they are showing that its a device for anyone to use. brilliant eh? eh, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by UntidyGuy View Post
    Its interesting that they don't actually show anyone actually using the device. Not even hands this time. I'm guessing that they feel the iPad is the star. Also the apps are compelling enough that you don't need to show a reaction shot of anyone except for the kid at the end. Finally, they don't really show the device in any high-tech environment - just ordinary furniture. They are way beyond trying to sell these devices to early adopter. They are going after people with couches and tables.