etc/camd/smia_ed.cfg \
    etc/camd/vx6852-load-firmware \
    etc/camd/vx6852-once-0.00.bin \
    etc/camd/vx6852-once-0.10.bin \
    etc/camd/vx6852-once-1.20.bin \
    etc/camd/vx6852-once-2.21.bin \
    "

for:
    WEBOS_FILES="lib/firmware/helper_sd.bin lib/firmware/sd8686.bin lib/firmware/mfg_sd8686.bin lib/firmware/sd8686_ap.bin lib/modules/2.6.24-palm-joplin-3430/kernel/net/wifi/uap8xxx.ko lib/modules/2.6.24-palm-joplin-3430/kernel/net/wifi/sd8xxx.ko etc/camd/smia_ed.cfg etc/camd/vx6852-load-firmware etc/camd/vx6852-once-0.00.bin etc/camd/vx6852-once-0.10.bin etc/camd/vx6852-once-1.20.bin etc/camd/vx6852-once-2.21.bin"

You use cygwin?
    Will try tomorrow when I get home. No cygwin, native Ubuntu 10.10
    ᛖᚲ ᚹᛁᛏᚲᛁ ᚱᛁᛊᛏ ᚱᚢᚾᚠᚱ
    does successful creation of the fso mean doctoring is impossible? I would like to wipe usb and doctor myy phone( to many old patches I feel are ruining device). I remember I read this will make doctor hang at twelve percent just not sure if that applies to me
    I make all my post(except for logs) from my pre so sorry for sloppy ness. I have fat finggrs
    Quote Originally Posted by mannyfrehest View Post
    does successful creation of the fso mean doctoring is impossible? I would like to wipe usb and doctor myy phone( to many old patches I feel are ruining device). I remember I read this will make doctor hang at twelve percent just not sure if that applies to me
    I make all my post(except for logs) from my pre so sorry for sloppy ness. I have fat finggrs
    If you use the latest makefile, you can use "make neuralyze-me" to bring everything back to the way it was before shr.
    This means:
    * Uninstalls bootr
    * Deletes bootr directory from boot partition
    * Backs up Media Partition
    * Deletes both SHR and Media partition
    * Recreates Media partition
    * Restores data in Media Partition.

Then, if you want, you can Doctor with no issues whatsoever
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg
    impossible was probably a bad choice in words huh? Slightly Difficult is probably better describer considering all the help around here
    I found my backed up media.tar.gz that my shr install failed to restore. I ran neurylize-me command and all went well but I deleted my app catalog and I was wondering if its possible to view files and restore them manually on my laptop.
    eat: its the compressed copy and not my actual media...that may be obvious but I just wanted to say it
    I found my backed up media.tar.gz that my shr install failed to restore. I ran neurylize-me command and all went well but I deleted my app catalog and I was wondering if its possible to view files and restore them manually on my laptop.
    eat: its the compressed copy and not my actual media...that may be obvious but I just wanted to say it
    No, it IS your actual media (/media/internal/), look beyond the .palm directory, as that one is encrypted and contains the directories that get mounted in /media/cryptofs

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    it was in my media/internal/among all my pics and random files...?
    hey something great happened today! While playing with shr install I managed to delete my app catalog, I was getting ready to doctor my phone to restore it. well I deleted a few of the advanced preferences patches and an unknown package that I've never seen it was labelled com.palm.app.findapps_2.0.20900_all.ipk well once I deleted it and restarted my phone a notification for a software update came up. Clicked on it and app catolog was reinstalled.... No one mentioned this option when I asked for help... I still have the package on my usb drive
    installed again and install-all did work fine whole process took about twenty minutes or so.
    shr booted and wizard ran but I can't figure out how to turn on wifi or phone/data so I can't really tell what else works! Very kewl though
    installed again and install-all did work fine whole process took about twenty minutes or so.
    shr booted and wizard ran but I can't figure out how to turn on wifi or phone/data so I can't really tell what else works! Very kewl though
    Did you also used the "make setup-extra" and "make install-extra" steps? Those copy the Palm firmware files to the SHR installation, and (in theory) you can use wifi and gsm data to some extent.

I couldn't use either btw

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789