1.    #1  
    Here is the Engadgets review of Samy's GSII, its an amazing review and makes one wish so many "right" were present in webOS hardware.
    Samsung Galaxy S II review -- Engadget
    If this helped you hit thanks.
  2.    #2  
    Some good ones: Very thin 0.33 inches.
    "The Galaxy S II's screen is nothing short of spectacular. Whether you're pushing it to its limits with movie watching or just tamely browsing the web, the Super AMOLED Plus panel inside the Galaxy S II never fails to remind you that it's simply better than almost everything else that's out there.We'd even go so far as to say it's better than the iPhone 4's screen "
  3.    #3  
    Battery life : "In summary, we expect you'll be able to get a solid couple of days' regular use out of the Galaxy S II"
  4.    #4  
    camera: " rear-facing 8 megapixel and front-facing 2 megapixel camera , What most impressed us about this sensor is that images remained relatively sharp at full resolution ,
    As to video, it too looks crisp and sharp, Even when pushed to record at 1080p, the Galaxy S II showed no sign of slowdown or even any processing lag. Speed of operation, both in stills and video, is as fast as we've seen yet. The time taken to enter the camera app, process one image and be ready for the next, and to switch between camera and camcorder modes was in all cases supreme. "
  5.    #5  
    software: "General responsiveness is absolutely exemplary. If you've read what we had to say about the G2x and the way it simply flies through homescreens, menus and applications, you'll know that we have a high bar for Android performance already set, but the Galaxy S II beats it anyway. There's simply never been an Android handset this smooth and this fluid in its operation. Nothing phases the GSII"
  6.    #6  
    Cool things: " flipping the phone to face the floor mutes all sounds, whether they be incoming calls or media playing on the device.
    Samsung's "Turn over" feature works without hitch each and every time. We're big fans of this seemingly benign option because it combines the physical gesture of turning the sound source away from you with the software response of switching all audio off. It feels natural and can be seen as a representation of where phones may and ought to be headed"
  7.    #7  
    VKB:"he Galaxy S II's onscreen keyboard is terrific, allowing us to get up to a fast typing speed within almost no time at all. "
  8.    #8  
    DLNA: "Sharing over DLNA is made stupidly simple with the AllShare app, and if you're on a Windows PC, you can just browse through the device's stored music, video and pictures and access content on the fly. The whole process is as seamless as it is wireless."
  9.    #9  
    Summary: " It's the best Android smartphone yet, but more importantly, it might well be the best smartphone, period."
    You could've just edited that all into your first post ya know. =P

But yeah, it looks like a nice phone they've got there.
    Global Posts
    918 Global Posts
    *Almost* the next phone for me. (Potentially) 64GB storage, great battery life, processor, screen.... If it wasn't for "build quality could be better", and Samsung/Android's inability to sync properly with Outlook, I'd probably have one on order now.
    PalmPilot Professional...Palm Vx...Treo 600...Treo 680...HTC Touch HD...iPhone 4S...
    Quote Originally Posted by tirk View Post
    *Almost* the next phone for me. (Potentially) 64GB storage, great battery life, processor, screen.... If it wasn't for "build quality could be better", and Samsung/Android's inability to sync properly with Outlook, I'd probably have one on order now.
    wait for the Hp Pre 3!!!!
    Palm IIIx >>> Palm V >>> Palm Vx >>> Tungsten T5 >>> webOS 2.1 emulator

Pre|central Peacekeepers
    SO easy anyone can do it! HP webOS First App Tutorial

If i have helped you; please click the Thanks button.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    Wow, it sounds great! Here's hoping for more great phones to show up soon, since I will be exploring the market once again in early July.
  14.    #14  
    Its an amazing phone, I think had we licensed webOS to Samsung, they would have placed a beat of device in it and then homebrew would have made patches available to remove whatever they add
  15.    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by FenrirWolf View Post
    You could've just edited that all into your first post ya know. =P

But yeah, it looks like a nice phone they've got there.
    Yeah I guess, but people have better attention span with short write ups.
    Great phone, I don't think that the Palm Pre 3 can be better, what about:
    - Battery runtime on the pre 3?
    - No memory expansion slot
    - MUCH more apps in the android market
    - Pimlical (!!) is available for Android :-)

I really think HP should built something with the specs of the galaxy SII and leave customers the decisions. Most phones get bigger, better screens etc. What do we get? The Veer ... hmm.
  17.    #17  
    I like veer, but give me a 4 inch slab as well with specs to match or exceed that of GSII