Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by The Phone Diva View Post
    It is if you don't want people to start rethinking how quickly they should jump. Apple times releases perfectly so people buy new releases each year, but don't get buyer's remorse. Start releasing every 6 months and some will hold off longer.
    that's just the people that buy everything that apple puts out. most people buy some thing have it for a while then buy something else. They aren't the 200 people waiting in line for an ipad 2. That's not everyone. And if they are that fanatical its not like they aren't going to buy it at all. And if they don't, no big deal. I doubt they'd expect that. But i highly doubt they'll release an ipad 3 this year anyways so it's kinda a moot point.

note: the thread title and the question in the first post are kinda different. one is are you for or against an ipad 3. The other is will they release one this year.
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmagic01 View Post
    that's just the people that buy everything that apple puts out. most people buy some thing have it for a while then buy something else. They aren't the 200 people waiting in line for an ipad 2. That's not everyone. And if they are that fanatical its not like they aren't going to buy it at all. And if they don't, no big deal. I doubt they'd expect that. But i highly doubt they'll release an ipad 3 this year anyways so it's kinda a moot point.

note: the thread title and the question in the first post are kinda different. one is are you for or against an ipad 3. The other is will they release one this year.
    I tried to get an iPad 2 since the launch until last week. Every time I went to an Apple, when they first open, there was always a designated line for iPad 2's, and they sale out every day.

I finally just went the eBay route and paid $40 more than what it retails for.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12