1.    #1  
    This video review shows some of the Good and Bad of the PlayBook in a fair way.

If the person making that video really like the Playbook, I am sure he will LOVE the Touchpad and the Topaz when it hits. Dang there EVERYTHING about that OS is a copy of webOS, including the re-aranging of the icons...lol.

I sure hope HP eventually has a campaign blitz ready for webOS and a way to point out how the Playbook and other OS's are wantabees of webOS. If you say these things enough and make it a big deal, the media will pick it up and consumers will buy into it.

Also, I think the guy did a great job, very clear and clean.
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RoverNole View Post
    If the person making that video really like the Playbook, I am sure he will LOVE the Touchpad and the Topaz when it hits. Dang there EVERYTHING about that OS is a copy of webOS, including the re-aranging of the icons...lol.

I sure hope HP eventually has a campaign blitz ready for webOS and a way to point out how the Playbook and other OS's are wantabees of webOS. If you say these things enough and make it a big deal, the media will pick it up and consumers will buy into it.

Also, I think the guy did a great job, very clear and clean.
    I was actually looking at the Playbook in the store and I was wondering how this is a such a rip off of webOS. It's really smooth and it it's quite cool with the touch sensitive sides and the rear camera is amazing but there is a bunch of things missing. Email, calendar and a bunch of other things. The cards just don't have the kind of elegance as webOS and even using that X button is a bit hard because it's really tiny.The screen seems to be a tad small and the accelerometer/gyroscope seems to be a bit too sensitive in NFS(that's probably game settings) and price is just plain wrong