1.    #1  
    Hi all,

Well the never ending smartphone lawsuits keeps on going! The balance of the article can be found at the following link.

Take care,

Jay

Apple Sues Samsung, Says Stop Copying Us

By REUTERS, April 19, 2011

http://www.nytimes.com/reuters/2011/...gewanted=print

SAN FRANCISCO/SEOUL (Reuters)- Apple Inc sued Samsung Electronics claiming the South Korean firm's Galaxy line of mobile phones and tablets "slavishly" copies the iPhone and iPad, according to court papers, a move analysts say is aimed at keeping its close rivals at bay.

Apple is one participant in a web of litigation among phone makers and software firms over who owns the patents used in smartphones, as rivals aggressively rush into the smartphone and tablet market which the U.S. firm jumpstarted with iPhone and iPad.

Nokia and Apple have sued each other in numerous courts and as recently as last month Nokia filed a complaint with the U.S. trade panel alleging that Apple infringes its patents in iPhones, iPads and other products.
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    This isn't goin anywhere. Theres really nothing innovative about the iphones user interface. Its bunch of icons in a grid. Seen it on pc's and pda's for years. why are they comparing the iphones homes screen to samsung's app launcher? How on earth can they claim that an android device has borrowed the 'look and feel' of ios... Give me a break. My epic feels nothing like my ipod touch. And there is no market confusion between iphones and android devices.
    Last edited by Mhunterjr; 04/19/2011 at 07:45 AM.
    lol...software patents (which this one is) are so silly.