Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1.    #1  
    Xoom SNAFU delays Honeycomb tablet launches | TG Daily

    Glad to see HP realized they needed a COMPLETE product before launch instead of releasing a half baked(XOOM) or worse(Playbook) tablet. hopefully they are watching this CLOSELY
    ᛖᚲ ᚹᛁᛏᚲᛁ ᚱᛁᛊᛏ ᚱᚢᚾᚠᚱ
  2. #2  
    yup. as june approaches, i'm starting to think HP made the right call. Its still disappointing that they arent further along in the process.
  3. #3  
    Given the state webOS 3.0 is in according to these leaked videos, etc., I'm not sure June-Aug is a viable timeframe for HP to release a fully-baked product.
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by woodmaster View Post
    Xoom SNAFU delays Honeycomb tablet launches | TG Daily

    Glad to see HP realized they needed a COMPLETE product before launch instead of releasing a half baked(XOOM) or worse(Playbook) tablet. hopefully they are watching this CLOSELY
    Whats really funny is how a lot of people on this forum complained about the Pre being half-baked and missing so many features, as opposed to android which had all features etc. Guess Motorola and Blackberry missed the memo.
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by woodmaster View Post
    Xoom SNAFU delays Honeycomb tablet launches | TG Daily

    Glad to see HP realized they needed a COMPLETE product before launch instead of releasing a half baked(XOOM) or worse(Playbook) tablet. hopefully they are watching this CLOSELY
    The article stated Xoom had lack of apps. I thought someone on this forum said that it could run almost all android apps?? Am I missing something? I thought the Xoom had thousands of android apps.
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by barkerja View Post
    Given the state webOS 3.0 is in according to these leaked videos, etc., I'm not sure June-Aug is a viable timeframe for HP to release a fully-baked product.
    Uh, have you seen this video?



    Latest release is head and shoulders about what was seen Feb. 9th. It's coming along nicely.
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by cobrakon View Post
    Uh, have you seen this video?



    Latest release is head and shoulders about what was seen Feb. 9th. It's coming along nicely.
    Yeah, it's a controlled demo.
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by barkerja View Post
    Given the state webOS 3.0 is in according to these leaked videos, etc., I'm not sure June-Aug is a viable timeframe for HP to release a fully-baked product.
    what issues are there in webOS 3.0, you "given the state they are in" what exactly do you mean by that.
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by abegee View Post
    what issues are there in webOS 3.0, you "given the state they are in" what exactly do you mean by that.
    A lot of unfinished features and UI; parts of the OS are still very sluggish; still no UI hardware acceleration, etc.
  10. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by barkerja View Post
    Yeah, it's a controlled demo.
    It's also a more recent build. It makes more sense to base performance on the media that just came out than what came out several months ago.

    If your talking about the emulator videos, you NEVER base the state of a product on an emulator. it will likely never match y the performance of the product it's emulating.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions