1.    #1  
    CNET Smartphones Editor Ratings

Android continues to get great reviews:

Smartphones - CNET Reviews

Last edited by berdinkerdickle; 04/13/2011 at 08:22 PM.
    Just call me Berd.
  2.    #2  
    Yes, I know....

Pre is a big loser.
    Just call me Berd.
    Best 5 cell phones - CNET Reviews

Your link wasnt working for me, and the iphone is on the top of thier list with 4 andriod phones. Says a lot about the current market. This link also highlights why I hate cent reviews 4 stars for all of them ....really...really....hate them.
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post
    CNET Smartphones Reviews

Android wins with the first five slots:

Smartphones - CNET Reviews

Your link is to a simple LIST and you pick phones you wish to see compared to one another.

It is not a "Ranking" from cnet in the order it appears
  5.    #5  
    Your list isn't put in order of 'Editor's Rating'

Also, CNET updated today with the Thunderbolt knocking the iPhone4 to the sixth spot.
    Just call me Berd.
  6.    #6  
    http://reviews.cnet.com/smartphone-reviews/

Home -> Reviews -> Cell Phones and Accessories -> All Smartphones

Then sort by "Editors Rating"
    Just call me Berd.
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post
    Your list isn't put in order of 'Editor's Rating'

Also, CNET updated today with the Thunderbolt knocking the iPhone4 to the sixth spot.

I still think you are misinterpreting this.
    Yeah... ranked by editor's choice pfft. Just for kicks I scrolled through 13 pages before I came to the Pre 2 - and in their little blurb they even recommend holding off for the Pre 3 even though the Pre 2 is a "very capable smartphone".

They even have the Treo 600 higher than the Pre 2 does today, based on their ratings. Not even sure if you can still buy those..
    Funny. According to this list, the Atrix 4G dock ranks higher than the phone itself.
    The reviews seem listed in chronological order. The iphone 4 is simply grouped with the other 4 star reviews. There's no ranking here.
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by cardfan View Post
    The reviews seem listed in chronological order. The iphone 4 is simply grouped with the other 4 star reviews. There's no ranking here.
    I think you just cracked the CNET code.

Now that makes sense.

Oh well

Thanks
    Just call me Berd.
  12.    #12  
    <<Thread Title Changed>>
    Just call me Berd.
    Quote Originally Posted by cardfan View Post
    Yes, it seems many people have trouble with the difference between rankings and ratings.
    Considering the number of 4 star android devices since iphone 4, the OP still has a point. Or maybe it simply means cnet needs to change its review system.