Global Posts
    679 Global Posts
    So far I don't have the keyboard, but I think I'll get one next month.

HP have their work cut out to make something as functional as Honeycomb. However, when it come to usability, WebOS still rules the roost.

VERY nice bit of kit though. Really nice.
    Where did you get it? Could you give a review?
    Global Posts
    679 Global Posts
    I'm in the UK and bought it from comet.co.uk

I don't really have time to post a full review, but I'll answer any questions.

I think it's an extremely competent tablet. Some rough edges in the software, but a delight to use. I wont be able to get my keyboard attachment until May unfortunately.
    Hows the display?
    Global Posts
    120 Global Posts
    Does it run Flash? If so, how well does it run Flash?

What did you pay? What is that in US Dollars?

Thanks!
    It should run flash the same as the Xoom.

To get a firsthand look at how the tegra2 and honeycomb handle flash, go to a best buy and play with it. May have to download it from the market first.

To OP, pictures would be great... ...since you're the first person on the (english speaking side of) the net to claim ownership.

Aso, how are the speakers? Do they do fairy well in the average sized room? Are they lacking clarity in the higher frequencies like the Xoom?

-Suntan
    Global Posts
    120 Global Posts
    Read a few reviews saying the Xoom Flash was pretty bad...
    The performance should be equivilant to the Xoom. My biggest question is how does the build quality compare. To me the Xoom is pretty solid, not iPad solid, but pretty solid.
    It's been a while since I've been to this forum.

Hey RedMist, how's the display quality compared to the XOOM? The same? Or more crisp and vibrant?

You mind sharing some camera shots (in both low light and lighted conditions)? And while you're at it, a video sample too.

Let us know what kind of battery life you're getting after using it for a couple of days.

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by spartca View Post
    Read a few reviews saying the Xoom Flash was pretty bad...
    I'm typing on the xoom right now. I haven't tested flash extensively, but I haven't noticed any big issues.

It can play my son's pbskids.org flash games well enough.

-Suntan
    Global Posts
    679 Global Posts
    I can't compare the Transformer to the Xoom as I havent seen one yet. I have to compare it to the iPad2 and from memory its easily its equal. Id like to do a side by side comparison though.

I'll take some pictures later. FWIW there is no LED flash

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Pilot 5000 > Pre > Pre2 > Pre3 > Galaxy Nexus
    TouchPad > Galaxy Tab 8.9
    Quote Originally Posted by Suntan View Post
    It can play my son's pbskids.org flash games well enough.

-Suntan
    So, what's your...I mean your SON'S favorite game to play?
    Ok, well not many updates here...but at least here is a picture of a rooted one that we can all wish we had in our hands:
    Global Posts
    492 Global Posts
    I didn't even know this was out in the UK yet, and it's CHEAP!

I haven't read too much into this tablet yet, but it looks nice. Is there a reason it's so affordable? Any trade-offs in terms of specs or quality?
    Quote Originally Posted by Brain Mantis View Post
    Ok, well not many updates here...but at least here is a picture of a rooted one that we can all wish we had in our hands:
    Good video of the device here.

My opinion on it is that it is ANOTHER knife in the back of iP2 (GTab10 being the first) If there was no TPad, this would probably be my tab purchase.