1.    #1  
    It...it can't be! The "perfect, magical, thin" iPad 2 is having (surprise, surprise) issues with Wifi. Seems that about 10 pages worth of posters are not able to you know, USE the iPad2 to consume internet content. (ironyyyyyyyy ).

Some have even returned their iPad2s.
    Androids offerings just got a LOT more appealing....

Is your iPad 2 experiencing intermittant WiFi connection issues? -- Engadget

Apple - Support - Discussions - Intermittent Wifi issues with iPad 2 ...
    Day one Pre user. I have been a loyal fan of Handspring and Palm smart phones from day one.
    I am a 50% Mac user and 50%PC.

I had an iPad 1 wifi, traded up for iPad 1 3G, and have an iPad 2 on order.
    I attended a conference this weekend and 40%-50% of the attendee's had ipads and ipad 2's.

Anyone who thinks a software glitch or a firmware bug is going to hold back people from buying an iPad 2 needs a totem to spin. I have 5 Apple stores within 10 miles, they have lines starting at 3am in the morning. Just saying..
    Nobody expected iPad 2 will be perfect however I am 100% sure apple will fix this issue asap. How long did it take pre to fix too many card issue? They didn't, community patch fixed it.

Sent from Tapatalk
    No tech product is perfect, but the iPad 2 is the most polished tablet experience in the industry right now.

Give credit where credit is due.
    Quote Originally Posted by cglaguna View Post
    Day one Pre user. I have been a loyal fan of Handspring and Palm smart phones from day one.
    I am a 50% Mac user and 50%PC.

I had an iPad 1 wifi, traded up for iPad 1 3G, and have an iPad 2 on order.
    I attended a conference this weekend and 40%-50% of the attendee's had ipads and ipad 2's.

Anyone who thinks a software glitch or a firmware bug is going to hold back people from buying an iPad 2 needs a totem to spin. I have 5 Apple stores within 10 miles, they have lines starting at 3am in the morning. Just saying..
    I am seeing the same. Day 14 of iPad launch, Ffith Ave store today at 5:50 AM with 150 to 200 people. The previous two days they were out there in the rain.
    Didn't the first iPad model have wi-fi issues when it was released?
    uh... have you looked at his sig? lol.

Quote Originally Posted by dandbj13 View Post
    I'm trying hard to see the point of this thread. It couldn't be to bait users into a flame war because that is not cool. It couldn't be a simple PSA that iPad 2s are designed and made by humans since we all know that. Nor could it be to suggest that a simple software bug is enough to make the iPad 2 substandard to the far more polished Xoom or current GTab, or the unreleased TP.

Perhaps it is an effort to drum up another antenna gate? We saw how horrible the iPhone 4 sold as a result of that, right? Nope, all of those possibilities are just crazy talk. So what is the point of the thread so that I can be on topic in a healthy, non-argumentative thread about a great piece of tech.
    <closed>
    Just call me Berd.