Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    I predict pre-orders for the Evo 3D will be huge and those who don't pre-order will have long waits for delivery - to a much greater extent than the Evo 4G. If Sprint actually has Pre3 phones they might sell quite a few to customers who have the 3D bug but can't get one.

I just don't know if they will have any. It's not looking too good at this point. HP is getting murdered in the mind share and marketing arena as well as the hardware arena. Nobody I know realizes that a Palm Pre even exists unless I have pointed it out to them.

Thay say they have missed a product cycle. I say they have missed 2 product cycles.
    Quote Originally Posted by milominderbinder View Post
    The overall volume 'body size' of the 4" Atrix 4G at 4.99 in³ is slightly smaller Pre at 5.86 in³. The Atrix at 4.76 oz is slightly lighter than the Pre at 4.89 oz.

The Atrix 4G overall body size at 4.99 in³ is closer to Veer (4.2 in³) than the Pre 3 (6.94 in³).

But regardless, these are all small, light, and fast. The weight difference between the littlest and biggest phones is about two ounces. Get the one that works best for you.
    This is true. I get used to the phones so quickly, i dont even look at weight anymore. Coming from a feature phone that was like 2 oz, the pre felt heavy in the hand (since it was over double the weight)...now i dont even notice it. In reality, we are talking in OUNCES. Its not like they are actually HEAVY or anything.
    Last edited by cnote1287; 03/29/2011 at 12:02 AM.
    Motorola i710 > Motorola i760 > Samsung M520 > Palm Pre
    3DS =

With so much more power and a huge dev following I can't wait to see what the evo3d will do with this!

Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html
    Global Posts
    354 Global Posts
    Very cool app (launcher) for android... I remember seeing the Evo 3D working similiar to this in some of the videos

- Sent from my HTC Evo 3D
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456