1.    #1  
    I heard a radio ad on the way to work today...sounds like the old "Dude, you're getting a Dell!" dude has found a new job (or someone is riding on his tailcoat). With the spec wars raging full tilt the way they are (and iPhone5 around the corner), I'm wondering how long it would take after getting one of those that you would be disappointed you didn't get something newer. I have a friend with an iPhone 3 who won't get another Apple product again because of his experience.
    By now it should be common knowledge that iPhone releases every year. So anyone who's looking at contracts should wait, or at least wait for a really good deal on the 4. Because that phone won't be as obsolete as the 3/3GS is.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!