1.    #1  
    Whilst sitting here with my Pre+ waiting for the Pre3 to release on Verizon, Id like to better educate myself about what Android has to offer. Verizon has a number of new Android phones in the oven and Id be remiss not to get a better understanding of how they stack up against the Pre3.

The pre was my first smartphone and now that I have a good idea of what I wish to get out of a smartphone, Id like to better evaluate Android as Ive never really looked at it all that closely.

I realize there are a lot of forums all over the place that are centered on Android, but just as there are threads around here debating endlessly about speaker quality vs device thickness for example, Im sure there is a lot of chaff to comb through to get to meaningful threads/articles.

Just asking if anyone has some good articles or threads that point out some of the compelling features of Android, its rooting activities and other options like that?

Thanks for the heads up.

-Suntan
    The search above brings up a competing site. I would suggest our sister site Android Central.

Here are the Android Central Forums and the getting started guide:

Here is the Palm webOS Homebrewer's Guide to Android (mobile).
    Last edited by milominderbinder; 03/18/2011 at 12:13 AM.