1.    #1  
    I tried the Asus Eee Slate at the Microsoft store and I am basically sold. I am a huge WebOS fan, but should I wait for the TouchPad or get the Eee Slate?
    Asus anything vs. Anything else, I would say anything else.

Just looked up the price and it's not even cheap like normal Asus products.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    I'd go with the Asus Transformer instead.
    <thread moved to proper forum>
    Global Posts
    129 Global Posts
    Asus is not exactly what one would call a great company.. HP on the other hand is good at alot of things..at least

but i would wait to at least play with the touchpad
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxO View Post
    Asus is not exactly what one would call a great company.. HP on the other hand is good at alot of things..at least

but i would wait to at least play with the touchpad
    Are you actually talking about ASUS or are you thinking of Acer? ASUS has been really good the last 5 years at least, which is when I started paying attention to them.
    I'm marginally interested in Asus Pad MeMO... but then I don't have a use for it.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Quote Originally Posted by Orion Antares View Post
    Are you actually talking about ASUS or are you thinking of Acer? ASUS has been really good the last 5 years at least, which is when I started paying attention to them.
    I think I might have mixed up Acer with Asus, although I guess it means Asus hasn't done much to get separate mindshare from Acer for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orion Antares View Post
    Yup, asus makes fairly high quality products. I picked them over the competition for my computers motherboard a few years ago, and the decision wasn't based on price.

Hp is actually known for cheap laptops, and printers.

(with all that said, I'm personally going to go for the touchpad2, since i love webos, but prefer avoiding first generation products.)