Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1.    #1  
    Nintendo's new 3DS portable is going to offer Netflix streaming and apparently they have an agreement with AT&T to offer free WiFi at their access locations.

    Nintendo GDC keynote roundup: Netflix and free AT&T WiFi coming to 3DS this summer! -- Engadget

    Come on HP, it's time to get your head in the game!
  2. #2  
    Why would I want to watch shows wherever I am? How is that convenient?
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

    http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

    http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com
  3. #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by pogeypre View Post
    Why would I want to watch shows wherever I am? How is that convenient?
    You forgot your sarcasm tag. /s
  4. #4  
    I usually wear my sarcastic pants....

    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

    http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

    http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com
  5. #5  
    That is very cruel and unusual.
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by pogeypre View Post
    Why would I want to watch shows wherever I am? How is that convenient?
    Right. Why would anyone want to do that wirelessly when you can physically walk over to a device and tap to share?
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by taharka View Post
    Right. Why would anyone want to do that wirelessly when you can physically walk over to a device and tap to share?
    yeah! And why would anyone want number pad. Why the hell can't we bring back rotary dial on phones?
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmagic01 View Post
    yeah! And why would anyone want number pad. Why the hell can't we bring back rotary dial on phones?
    I was thinking a can and two strings myself. Or is that a string and two cans?
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by taharka View Post
    I was thinking a can and two strings myself. Or is that a string and two cans?
    I'm with you. This stuff is for the birds. I don't need no damn twitter!!! I just open a window and scream "Hey everybody!!! I'm getting drunk with my Goddessess!!!"
  10. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmagic01 View Post
    I'm with you. This stuff is for the birds. I don't need no damn twitter!!! I just open a window and scream "Hey everybody!!! I'm getting drunk with my Goddessess!!!"
    re-scream: "Hey everybody!!! I'm getting drunk with my Goddessess!!!"
  11. #11  
    LMFAO!

    Beamed down to the earthlings from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  12. #12  
    To be fair, Nintendo already had a relationship with Netflix (shown by the ability to pause video on your 3DS and resume on your Wii).

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums

Posting Permissions