Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by dreadlion42 View Post
    Specifically the UI. I've used both iOS an Android and in my opinion (and I recognize it's just my opinion) the UI of webOS combined with the gesture area provides for a better user experience.
    One issue....Touchpad doesnt have a gesture area...
    Motorola i710 > Motorola i760 > Samsung M520 > Palm Pre
    let Motorola/Android rush to market with an inferior product ... then when the vastly superior webOS shows up...
    But isn't that what webos did before with the pre. It came after Android and iOS and even if you assume it's superior, it didn't sway consumers. I don't see that tactic as a reliable road to success. Especially given that Android is much much stronger now.

Specifically the UI. I've used both iOS an Android and in my opinion (and I recognize it's just my opinion) the UI of webOS combined with the gesture area provides for a better user experience.
    yet ios and android continue to sell more products. You're perfectly right to have your own opinion. But that webos is "superior" but iOS and Android still slaughter it in sales, to me, says that either it is not superior or it's not superior enough to matter to most consumers. Thus banking on that so called superiority is unlikely to grow market share.
    Last edited by blackmagic01; 02/28/2011 at 11:51 PM.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12