1.    #1  
    From: iPhone 5 part surfaces, shows larger display and thinner bezel?

This may be the 4" iPhone 5 display leaked by DigiTimes during MWC. The display goes nearly edge-to-edge on the sides while reducing the width of the top and bottom bezel. This may explain the rumors of a larger iPhone 5 display in a smaller case.

This may also be making way for the iPhone Nano the Wall Streent Journal reports will be a less expensive companion product. Also see: Report: iPhone nano in Development.
    Last edited by milominderbinder; 02/26/2011 at 09:18 AM.
    kool good for them now @sprint where is my #sprintpre3
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Yeah, bring on the 3.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    kool good for them now @sprint where is my #sprintpre3
    If the iPhone 5 and iPhone Nano do become realities in June, I hope that the Pre and Veer can hit the market first. It sounded like the hardware was ready at the 2/9/11 event. Apple always shows the next iPhone in June.
    Quote Originally Posted by milominderbinder View Post
    If the iPhone 5 and iPhone Nano do become realities in June, I hope that the Pre and Veer can hit the market first. It sounded like the hardware was ready at the 2/9/11 event. Apple always shows the next iPhone in June.
    agreed, if HP wants to stop this viscious cycle of releasing a device around the same time as the Iphone they need to get this out to the market first. Im thinkin along the lines of no later then late april, early may.
    Quote Originally Posted by wellwellwell11 View Post
    agreed, if HP wants to stop this viscious cycle of releasing a device around the same time as the Iphone they need to get this out to the market first. Im thinkin along the lines of no later then late april, early may.
    The issue I see is that it will still be too close. There are many webOS fans that have been willing to wait a month or two "to see what would happen". So why don't we believe many consumers won't simply say "I'll just wait a couple months to see what Apple announces" before I buy. I think if HP releases any of these products within a month or two of Apple's (expected) announcement, they'll run into the "wait and see" issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by wellwellwell11 View Post
    i think if they really were ready they'd have tried to release it around their feb 9th announcement when at least they aren't so close to iphone time. i just think they are probably doing all they can to play a little catch up considering the acquisition, getting a tablet out, and finishing a new version of webos 3.
    hmm I might just get an iphone.. PLZ come to sprint!

Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html