1.    #1  
    CNET is reporting on this summary weekly video gadgets buzz report about the devices presented at the MWC 2011.

Smartphones:
    Sony Playstation 2, Samsung Galaxy S II, LG Optimus 3D, HTC salsa , HTC cha-cha, both with dedicated facebook buttons, HTC updates of the Wildfire S, Desire S and the Incredible S,. and iPhone 5 rumors: 3 iphones prototypes: smaller cheaper, a 4 inch device, and one with a slide out keyboard and more.

Tablets:
    HTC Flyer, LG Optimus Pad, HP TouchPad , and Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1.
    Finally the supercomputer of Watson.

Molly Wood is the most infamous Apple hater on the web. It is tough to watch her stuff and take any of it seriously. What she failed to mention in that Buzz Report was that the iPhone 4 won best of show. Sick, I know. Apple wasn't even there. Yet, the powers that be decided that was the phone that defines the category even now.
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    Liked the heart...can't wait
    hate cnet...love Molly Wood
    Quote Originally Posted by dandbj13 View Post
    Molly Wood is the most infamous Apple hater on the web. It is tough to watch her stuff and take any of it seriously. What she failed to mention in that Buzz Report was that the iPhone 4 won best of show. Sick, I know. Apple wasn't even there. Yet, the powers that be decided that was the phone that defines the category even now.

i didn't see any apple hate. she just said what many developers have been saying about Apple's new stance towards subscription services in their apps. it certainly is Mafia-esque