1.    #1  
    because RIM is really taking the best of webOS and besting it. these demos are showcasing the awesomeness that i, and i think many webOS users, have been dreaming about when palm unleashed webOS on to the world.

i really hope to be surprised this summer...

RIM shows off TAT-developed BlackBerry PlayBook apps -- Engadget
    ^ agreed
    Looks nice. Palm came out with WEBOs and it was a great mobile OS but everyone has caught up with them. thaking some of the good things in WEBOS and making it better. Shame , I thought when I got my Pre it would be huge based on the OS. I think WEBOS will be popular and good in tablets but all these new changes to the other OS's really even the playfield.
    Last edited by VaccPalm; 02/18/2011 at 12:00 PM.
    People keep chatting about how much RIM leveraged from webOS. From the looks of these demos, I can tell you that there is at least one thing they did not copy. That would be LAG! My God, look at how smooth that thing is running!
    Quote Originally Posted by taharka View Post
    People keep chatting about how much RIM leveraged from webOS. From the looks of these demos, I can tell you that there is at least one thing they did not copy. That would be LAG! My God, look at how smooth that thing is running!
    I agree. Plus, if it can run Android apps, then this will be the tablet to get.