Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Quote Originally Posted by hparsons View Post
    You guys with no PreNess keep trying to fit HP into your world. Sorry, just because you guys go one way, doesn't mean others have to go that way too.

The PreNess Envy isn't about what the Pre doesn't have, it's about the fact that you folks with no PreNess keep coming back, trying to convince us.

We're pretty happy with our PreNess. We tend to think you guys are really just envious.

PreNess Envy - the reason you keep coming back for more
    hparsons, I was only kidding, that's the only reason I put PreNess to PreNess. My original question about bump versus tap was for real. Now that I went back I read further on how Bump works, it's nothing like Tap.
    Not sure how you conclude we or I am trying to fit HP into my world. However, isn't that a reason why people by a particular product, to fit in their world? I've seen many post on P|C about how people can get more work done on their Pre as opposed to another OS. I have no issue with people and their PreNess.
    Last edited by sinsin07; 02/19/2011 at 02:17 PM.
  2. cgk
    Global Posts
    9,556 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hparsons View Post
    You probably picked the wrong thread then, you did read the OP, right? This was never about "tech", but more a tongue in cheek commentary on why some of you that don't own a WebOS device keep coming back.

PreNess Envy - what do you own?
    Me? I own the cheapest smartphone on the market and plan to buy whatver is the cheapest when I kill this (has to be off contract so I so don't get locked in).

Sent from my Blade using Tapatalk
  3.    #83  
    Quote Originally Posted by sinsin07 View Post
    hparsons, I was only kidding, that's the only reason I put PreNess to PreNess. My original question about bump versus tap was for real. Now that I went back I read further on how Bump works, it's nothing like Tap.
    Not sure how you conclude we or I am trying to fit HP into my world. However, isn't that a reason why people by a particular product, to fit in their world? I've seen many post on P|C about how people can get more work done on their Pre as opposed to another OS. I have no issue with people and their PreNess.
    I figured you were kidding, I kidded back.

I've thought about talking about the Apple fans and referring to A-Ness, but don't know if that one will be able to stick on the thread.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345