Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    The other way of looking at it is that there is still a visible ground floor. If HP can generate some interest in this platform there are lots of opportunities to make a buck.

Side Note:
    I pointed out these numbers not as an attempt to dis webOS but to curve some of the needless bashing of other platforms and whether they have junk apps in their stores. They all do. However, webOS, your house is burning! Stop wasting mud on the other houses.
    Quote Originally Posted by chrish View Post
    There is nothing mutually exclusive about saying "good app selection but lots of garbage in the market". Both are true.
    Good app selection if the hardware you are running supports it. I'm actually not an android hater or apple or palm hater, and could really care less about who wins and who doesn't. If I do get an android device for my next phone or tablet, i'm going to have to do a lot of research to make sure that what I buy can actually do something and not be crippled down, or locked, or whatever. So long as unlocking the device is reasonably easy to do, or if in fact the device can be unlocked at all (software wise). Each tablet or phone from each respective company has it's own strengths and weaknesses. Makes it difficult to try to guess as to which device is going to be the one worth buying, especially when here in Canada you generally have to lock into a 3 year term and can only upgrade after 15 months.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345