1.    #1  
    Hi Guys

Looky Looky Who is Following HP NOW.

Apple said to be testing three iPhone 5 models, including one with a slide-out keyboard | BGR | Boy Genius Report

They need this to keep up with the rest of the world.
    I hope this is true. And I hope that picture was a mock-up because that would be so top heavy that typing would be painful.

Nice find!
    no that is the iphone4 with an add on accessory
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    This crap never stops. Someone is always coping someone else.

My Themes:CLICK HERE
    So Apple is doing the copying here, right? My question is "from whom?" HP, the inventor of the landscape slider phone?
    thats the way it is ! lol they call this keeping up with the Joneses !! ha ha ha
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    I bet at any given time there are dozens of phones "being tested" that never make the light of day, for every manufacturer, in different sizes, form factors and speeds.

in fact, if they didn't, they'd be irresponsible in product testing.
    Quote Originally Posted by finngirl View Post
    I bet at any given time there are dozens of phones "being tested" that never make the light of day, for every manufacturer, in different sizes, form factors and speeds.

I'm sorry but rational thought is not allowed here. Please refrain from further use of logic. Thanks.
  9.    #9  
    iPhone followers are already up in a up roar.
    Quote Originally Posted by finngirl View Post

apple dont need to test multiple form factors they never do anything wrong so they just use one form factor they dont need any other form factors because everyone want s the iphone form factor !! so there lol ltm ltm . thats all we have heard from a few umm peeps in these threads ha ha ha apple can do anything and they are never wrong !! lol ha ha
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Quote Originally Posted by joek71 View Post
    iPhone followers are already up in a up roar.
    I doubt it.

It's very likely that Apple is considering releasing multiple variations of the iPhone to compete with Android.

Variety is only a positive when you speak of the Mobile tech world.
    I'm not sure Apple can handle this much variety. Their engineers' brains might just implode.
    Touchscreens are a fad.
    I don't really see this as bad. Is it really bad that they're now considering doing whatever needs to be done to compete? HD screen in 2010 was the first. Against all the HD Androids, they made the right decison. Keeping the same resolution in 2010 would have been weak.

I also read there may be a 4 inch screen for iPhone 5.

Report: Next iPhone to feature larger screen | Apple - CNET News

If they're testing a keyboard, that'd be a godsend for heavy texters. Although the 4 inch screen would help with that too.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!