Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Mikah, I don't quite see how the OP's preference of webOS invalidates his top ten list. The overall joy of using webOS may be his most important reason for stating the Touchpad will be better than the Ipad, but all the other reasons are still valid from a theoretical standpoint. If say the Ipad were announced and matched the Touchpad spec for spec, then perhaps this article would be a "Top 2 Reasons" article instead, in which he just mentions the advantages of webOS. I just don't understand how you feel that this preference wipes out any other advantages such as front facign camera and wireless charging...
    Post #96 of this thread sums it up nicely. Well done, Kupe.
    Quote Originally Posted by mikah912 View Post
    Post #96 of this thread sums it up nicely. Well done, Kupe.
    I disagree, sincerely, and it is "dishonest" to make such a claim appear as a fact, rather than a stated opinion.

See post #93 for my opinion, and I stand by it.
    "The more I learn, the more I realize just how little I really do know!" -Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by LCGuy View Post
    I disagree, sincerely, and it is "dishonest" to make such a claim appear as a fact, rather than a stated opinion.

See post #93 for my opinion, and I stand by it.
    No, sorry. Your very first sentence ("Look, the OP and the article is NOT "dishonest" - he's stating his opinion based on published information") is incorrect by the author's own admission. The published information is irrelevant.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456