Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Last edited by kinster02; 02/14/2011 at 11:04 AM.
    Ouch. That's gotta hurt.
    Oh man....sorry WebOS...but Microsoft is not sorry haha.
    Any video links?
    I wanna see how it feel and looks! I'm def making the switch now.
    Kinda waiting for someone to suggest HP sue MS. LOL
    No matter what device you have someone is going to equal you or better you. Who cares if you are happy with what you have does in matter? You all remind me of when I was a kid, and kids would say, my Dad can beat up your Dad!
    This seems like a dev must code it in.., given the wording of the article, Not that a dev wouldn't, but are there api restrictions on this?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Someone at HP is probably hoping this is not released before "sometime this summer".
    Not too sure....some 3rd party apps kinda did what iOS does and has a freeze state...this might just be more of a visual difference than anything. Don't know though...catching up on the conference now.

But yeah, i may try this out if one comes to sprint this summer. I like everything about WP7 except that it didn't have a clean way to multitask...this changes everything.....

....again
    Looks good. I think WP7 will be my next phone. Bring on Nokia WP7!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by taharka View Post
    Someone at HP is probably hoping this is not released before "sometime this summer".
    Someone at HP is probably wondering why they didn't stick with MS.
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by taharka View Post
    Multitasking, copy and paste, ie9 with hardware excel, kinect will all be updated in March... hp like Palm is too slow to market.

Sfm Evo
    Yeah this looks pretty smooth. It takes one of the things I loved about WebOs and adds it to another great platform. I hope Hp see this for the threat that it is. Hp may be big , But so are Microsoft and Nokia...

Caught on video.
    Man WP7 is really shaping up as a great platform. Its more reined in than Android but still is available on a range of devices. It has its own ecosystem and the polish on the apps are great (so i'm assuming great SDK).

8,000 apps and coutning now as well...just give me a native youtube client and i''ll glady try it out.

The thing i love about android is the native google apps, from gmail, to google maps to youtube...but from what i've seen of Bing Maps and Zune and such....Microsoft is doing a great job giving a good experience for their own apps as well.
    When you copy stuff and it doesn't look as good as the original; it's called a cheap rip-off right?
    Turns out they are going to use it like iOS uses multi-tasking (which is to say, not really)

My Themes:CLICK HERE
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    When you copy stuff and it doesn't look as good as the original; it's called a cheap rip-off right?
    Yes. Unless it is adopted by your users, in which case it's called "useful".
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast