Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    did anyone see that samsung has no plans on launching these devices in the US. this or the tablet so before you get excited take a look:

Samsung Galaxy S II, Galaxy Tab 10.1 finally made official | PhoneDog

Samsung Galaxy S II and Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1: Hands On | News & Opinion | PCMag.com
    Quote Originally Posted by wellwellwell11 View Post
    did anyone see that samsung has no plans on launching these devices in the US. this or the tablet so before you get excited take a look:

Samsung Galaxy S II, Galaxy Tab 10.1 finally made official | PhoneDog

Samsung Galaxy S II and Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1: Hands On | News & Opinion | PCMag.com
    I didn't mentioned the date and price for us release. I'm sure it will come out well become hp pre3 and touchpad

Sent from Tapatalk
    i"m with you, i'm all over this if it comes to sprint in the summer
  4.    #24  
    I just hope Samsung doesn't repeat what they did last time with Sprint and make their version a horizontal slider (Epic 4G). I absolutely can't stand that form factor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Croathlete View Post
    I just hope Samsung doesn't repeat what they did last time with Sprint and make their version a horizontal slider (Epic 4G). I absolutely can't stand that form factor.
    I would be so disappointed if that happened...

Sent from my HD2 using Tapatalk
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    I cant decide if I should get this or moto Atrix?
    If this helped you hit thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by kkhanmd View Post
    Don't be another beta tester.
    Quote Originally Posted by kkhanmd View Post
    That's a tough choice. I think I'd go for the Atrix. I would definitely need to do some more research first though...

Sent from my HD2 using Tapatalk
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    wait till the pre3 comes out until then go with something else .
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    Galaxy S is nice, screen is ...WOW.... I own SGS and PalmPre, really like homebrew stuff on WebOS....

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk
    With Froyo the Epic is an amazing phone. 4G is great. I get 8mbps sitting at my desk at work (It helps having a WiMax tower on the building next to me).

The Epic stock was very frustrating. Once I moved to a custom ROM and got rid of Touchwiz everything flies. The hardware is amazing.

But I will be getting a Pre 3 as long as it hits Sprint. Al I ever wanted was a bigger Pre and HP is giving it to me. I just really hope Sprint adds 4G as I am already getting used to it.

The Galaxy S II is once again going to be the hardware to beat. It will probably benchmark higher than the Tegra 2 and OMAP4 phones. I am definitely going to keep my eye out for a Sprint model.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
    I am thinking of waiting till iPhone-5 is announced and then deciding btw iphone-5, Galaxy S II, moto Atrix, MAYBE palm pre-3 definately if they release a slab phone. Wonder how will they all compare. When does new iphone cycle starts?
    If this helped you hit thanks.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12