Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    I really do like those concept phones. Just wish WP7 was a decent OS... lol

Swyped from my HTC HD2 (CM7)
    LOL.
    Put Maemo5/MeeGo on it AND a QWERTY and I might just consider it. :P

But seriously, they do look nice, but looks are only skin deep. Can't stand that WP7 screen with the big tiles though, looks cheap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sticky_Mick View Post
    LOL.
    Put Maemo5/MeeGo on it AND a QWERTY and I might just consider it. :P

But seriously, they do look nice, but looks are only skin deep. Can't stand that WP7 screen with the big tiles though, looks cheap.
    That reminds me, I need to flash MeeGo to my phone before going back to Android. Always wanted to try that out...
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    That reminds me, I need to flash MeeGo to my phone before going back to Android. Always wanted to try that out...
    HD2=The BEST phone ever made!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by koolkid09 View Post
    HD2=The BEST phone ever made!!!
    Couldn't agree more! It's such an improvement going from my Pre with webOS to my HTC HD2 with Android, WinMo 6.5 (although it is terrible), WP7, MeeGo, and Ubuntu.
    I did consider the HD2, but I didn't fancy walking round with a sheet of shuttering ply in my pocket. :P Then came the Dell Streak. What a monster. :P

Where's the smileys round here?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sticky_Mick View Post
    I did consider the HD2, but I didn't fancy walking round with a sheet of shuttering ply in my pocket. :P Then came the Dell Streak. What a monster. :P

Where's the smileys round here?
    I don't mind the size at all... As long as it's comfortable to have in my pocket (and it is). It's the most versatile phone I have ever had.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Phone Diva View Post
    There's lots of silly apps in Apple's Store too, but there are also very useful ones. The bad thing is they're often low on the list or almost hidden. I have to be on the laptop to get the "people also looked at" list, the phone doesn't have it. Or get recommendations from reviews. And Google finally included the "similar app" feature on the phone Market. All app stores really need to make it easier to find the types of useful apps you're looking for. Google has it right with the recent inclusion.
    Try this site. I rarely use iTunes to look for apps.
    Appshopper
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12