1.    #1  
    I was trolling around Sprint's Facebook page and came across these two guys arguing about webOS vs Android Multitasking. I thought it was pretty funny.

Ok...the Echo?... | Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by nyczwillz View Post
    I was trolling around Sprint's Facebook page and came across these two guys arguing about webOS vs Android Multitasking. I thought it was pretty funny.

Ok...the Echo?... | Facebook
    lol
    The echo looks silly. But your comment is also silly.

Android does multi-task...it just uses a different visual metaphor than WebOS.

Whatever you prefer is your own choice.
    Yea, webOS can multitask... but can it SIMULTASK??? lol lol

i do not see many devs supporting this form factor and that will be its fail. Great idea, but sort of like webOS's current state its not going to have enough users to warant development. No video and messaging at the same time.... kyocera...Sprint tisk tisk.
    Yeah, this announcement was a Fail of all sorts. Whatever device HP/Palm announces may just be one of the flagship phones for Sprint this year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Smartfah View Post
    Yeah, this announcement was a Fail of all sorts. Whatever device HP/Palm announces may just be one of the flagship phones for Sprint this year.
    The only thing that could be worse than this is, if HP is announcing a similar device EXCLUSIVELY for sprint

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    The only thing that could be worse than this is, if HP is announcing a similar device EXCLUSIVELY for sprint

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums

That would be a nightmare. And Leo Apotheker's dream of people saying "that's as cool as HP" would be gone forever.
    HP is going to launch a device that resembles the new Kyocera, but it will be exclusively offered on Cellular South. Word.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    HP is going to launch a device that resembles the new Kyocera, but it will be exclusively offered on Cellular South. Word.
    Doh' I don't have Cellular South in my area. Guess I'm not eligible. Can I do a COM board swap?
    Orange Nintendo hand-held Donkey Kong (or brown Donkey Kong 2, or green Donkey Kong 3) from the 80's anyone? Watch out for those electric wires!

Sprint, your has been done already. Just sayin'